Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tag.. you got me!

Hah.. this is fun. I've been tagged by Sara.
The rules - Each person tagged gives 5 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 5 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 5 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

So, five facts about me.
1. I used to be the managing director of an electronics company in London many years ago and succeeded in going bankrupt with it when I was 23
2. I have four children who are currently 19, 18, 17 and 15
3. I am a member of Mensa
4. I was expelled from school
5. My father was the main BBC TV weatherman for a number of years in the 60's and 70's

And five people to tag...
Sarah - who's adventures in knitting are such fun to read.
Jessica - who's art I deeply admire.
Tina - who was a pen-pal of mine many years ago who I have recently got back in touch with.
Sal - who is also a damn fine artist and favourite of mine
Deb - who's blog is always a feast of inspiration

1 Comments:

Blogger Concetta said...

Heehee, great minds! ;-) Love your recycled Postage Stamp Bowl, btw - very cool!

4:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home