Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just one more game.. OK?

It's been a mildy mad few weeks. Painting like a demon and also getting to grips with my new lap-top.. which is a total joy. Mostly I am using it in exactly the same way as my desktop but on occasion I have taken it outside into the garden and it is really weird to be able to muck about on-line with not a cable or wire in sight. Very cool.
Also I have renewed my acquaintance with Magic - The Gathering. To describe it as a card game vastly simplifies the play but in essence that is what it is. I first discovered it back in the early '90's and played so intensively at the time that pretty much everything else in life went on hold. When the on-line version appeared I was in seventh heaven and once again found myself absorbed. Now, after a break of a couple of years, my son, Toby has started playing and once more I am hooked.

In between games I have been quite inspired recently and sales have been good too so I don't feel too guilty about playing. Plus I managed to get a Member's Mention in the Repurposed Show on EBSQ with my recycled Postage Stamp Bowl. Yay!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barking Biscuit said...

Welcome back. You've been tagged (hope you won't mind playing). Come see the details on my blog.

6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home