Sunday, April 01, 2007

Day on the beach in pictures

Too beautiful a day to linger indoors so Pickle took Steve and I to Harlech beach for a spot of stick throwing.

It's quite a walk down from the road but what a glorious view.

Driving the car was easy, negotiating the gate is a tad more tricky!
Not to mention the fun of crossing the railway line. Look left, look right, look left again.

No.. don't stop here!

Not a soul for miles.

But plenty of sea to paddle in.

And found some beach art to admire on the way back.

4 Comments:

Blogger becca.elpy said...

Nice pics. Looks like you have fun! :)

3:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing it. I found your site through the etsy blog thread.

10:06 pm  
Blogger Barking Biscuit said...

How lucky you are to live in such a beautiful place!
I'm just about to start my Horace bear. Thanks for making your pattern available to us beginner knitters!

2:40 pm  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Oooo, I miss those gates! What a lovely part of the world you live in!

12:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home