Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Shoes and gloves

Very exciting mail this morning. I bought a pair of altered sneakers on Etsy by Jelene and Dog Bone Art. They were made for the recent Upcycling contest and I loved them the very first time I saw them. As luck would have it they were my size so I took that as a sign that I was meant to have them! Anyway, they fit perfectly and I am thrilled.


Now I have to spend the rest of the day finishing off the pair of gloves I am knitting for my beloved one for Valentine's Day tomorrow. I thought I would go for seriously bright and colourful because.. well, let's face it, when did I ever go for anything pastel and muted! Anyway, it means if he ever gets lost in a snow drift, we shall be able to see him a mile off! Hah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those shoes are fabulous! I also loved reading about the language barrier as far as badges/buttons go. I think we need a universal word that is totally new. Perhaps baddons? Budges? Hmm... I'll work on that. In the meantime, keep on dancin' in those sassy dancin' shoes!

I'm sure your gloves were a big hit :)

12:04 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

These shoes look Gorgeous.Where did u get this shoe man..damn good.

6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home