Friday, March 17, 2006

More Horaces! Yay!!!

Sal has finished her gorgeous 'Special Needs Horace'. Let me allow her to introduce him in her own words...

He had a traumatic birth, being attacked by crazed burglars shortly before delivery, which may be why young Heinz Harold Horace is such a sad and saggy bear. His arm deformity is also being attributed to this attack (rather than maternal neglect during pregnancy...)
Being rather self-conscious about his deformed arm he tends to wear a glove...




And Jane has knitted a third Horace (WOW Jane!) Here he is sitting next to her second Horace. One of these will be going to Tami... you lucky lass.. which one will you choose?


So I've updated the Bears United web-site accordingly and am now waiting for more Horaces to come along.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, i adore my blue horace (the one on the right)!!!! but alas, my son has stolen him from me... at least he shares. i must post photos one of these days :)

3:37 am  
Blogger Francesca said...

Yes I really must get my Horace made! I love Sal's - so like her paintings! And actually Jane's are so Jane too. Hmmm, horace as a reflection of the inner self...:D

6:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Horaces!!!

8:28 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

horace is so cute! horace is so lucky to be adored by all these wonderful artists! cheers ladies :)

4:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home