Thursday, March 08, 2007

Front page on Etsy!


Only for about four hours but my Robin Hood bag had a front page slot and in that short time I had over 500 hits on it. Wow, that's seriously good exposure. I don't think I've mentioned the bag before. I made it before Christmas when I was just beginning to get to grips with the really funky Janome sewing machine that I bought about two years ago. It's been sitting in my office ever since, glaring balefully at me every time I looked over at it. I eventually had to give myself a stiff talking to and point out that it was sillyness in the extreme to spend vast amounts on a sewing machine and then be scared of it for that long! Since then I have used it pretty much every day and am having enormous amounts of fun sewing stuff. Anyway, this Robin Hood bag of mine was the second one I tried and it turned out pretty darn fine I reckon. Check out my Etsy shop to see more details of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home