Tuesday, February 14, 2006

15 minutes of fame perhaps?

All thoughts of painting and art went out the window last night. I got home from a trip into Blaenau Ffestiniog to find an e-mail waiting for me from Colinette. They have asked me to quote on producing 8-10 Horace patterns.. well obviously not all Horaces but other animals.. zebras, pigs, elephants... that sort of thing. I am really excited by the possibility but completely at a loss as to what to quote. I phoned several friends and got loads of really useful advice from the lasses on the Art 2 Art group site and have finally come up with what I hope will be an acceptable figure. Watch this space!
Meanwhile a few hours before in Blaenau, I had a chat with the cafe owner in the high street and left him my brochure in the hopes he might take some of my work for his walls. He's redecorated the cafe since I was last in and it looks very modern. Definitely needs modern art on the walls!

1 Comments:

Blogger katat0nik said...

This is so exciting! I'm dying to hear how the meeting will go. Best of luck to you Amanda! :)

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home